Covered Bridge located on the University of West Alabama campus.

The bridge was built in 1861, first as a bridge across the Sucarnoochee River in Livingston, later across the Alamuchee Creek on County Road 13, and then moved to UWA campus in 1971 by the Sumter County Historical Society. The bridge is one of the oldest covered bridges in Alabama.